ПРИШЛИТЕ БИЗНЕС ПЛАН ::
Возможный формат бизнес плана
- Define your business in a single declarative statement.
- Describe the pain of the customer (or the customer’s customer).
- Outline how the customer addresses the issue today.
- How are you going to make the customer’s life better.
- Provide use cases.
- List recent technology or business trends that make your solution possible.
- No, you will not conquer the world. At least not now.
- Define your target market and customer
- Define your target geography.
- Estimate Served Available Market - the portion of the total available market that your product or service fills.
- Allocate competitors to market segments.
Your competitive advantages
- List your competitive advantages: business or technological.
- Functionality, features, architecture.
- Intellectual property.
- Revenue model.
- Sales & distribution model.
- Existing or potential customers.
- What else needs to be done ?
- How does it support the business model ?
- Need to hire
- P&L (max 2 years)
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow
- How much do you need?
- How are you going to spend it?